Anyone want a codriver at the Atwater Tour?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Anyone want a codriver at the Atwater Tour?
From: "Stephen Hui" <shui68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:30:12 -0700
Hello, and greetings from a lurker.

The car I was planning to drive this weekend in Atwater was involved in
an accident yesterday and won't be drivable in time for the event.  Is
anyone out there interested in having a codriver for the weekend?  I'd
be willing to pay your $55 entry fee to make things more worthwhile for
you.

About me: I'm an intermediate level driver; I finished mid-pack in C
Stock at the San Diego Tour, so I'm fast enough to keep your tires warm,
but slow enough to not steal your trophy spot.  :-)  I've driven a Miata
this year, but I spent the previous two years in A Stock, so I have
experience in more powerful cars.  I'd like to get a drive in a RWD or
AWD Stock car if at all possible, but beggars can't be choosers.