Re: kuhmo tire response for Ecsta V700

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: kuhmo tire response for Ecsta V700
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'd think that if the new tire has a new model identifier, then it
would have to go through the rules again. If it is the same model,
there shouldn't be a problem even though construction/compound was
changed mid-year.

Compare this to the Hoosier situation of a couple years ago where they
changed the construction due to splits. (OK, I think that happend over
the winter, but moot point.) All tires built afte week xx of year yy
were the revised process (check the build date imprinted on the
casing). Those before were the old style. Both were legal.

Reengineering happens all the time, just few people know of it.

Bob Monday
http://health.yahoo.com