=?ISO-8859-1?B?UmU6IFJlOiCgMTAgeWVhciBNYXhpbXVtIEFnZSBmb3IgU3Rv

To: Lee.Nichols@morpho.com ("Leland F Nichols"), autox@autox.team.net
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?UmU6IFJlOiCgMTAgeWVhciBNYXhpbXVtIEFnZSBmb3IgU3Rv
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:10:01 -0400
Leland, Thanks for the reminder!

When I started Auto X my vehicle was like 10 years old... and a TRUCK! :eek:

And I wouldn't have stayed or grown with the sport had they not had a place for
me to compete.

I think I have thought to much of the sport 'professionaly' looking to grow it
into something less amateur... but the truth is... that is why the sport is so
popular!

Thanks for setting me straight!