Re: AutoX TS

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: AutoX TS
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:03:14 -0700
The Import function (the Merge function is to merge 2 files in the AutoxTS
database format) in the File Menu will add new people (based on car #) to
the existing database and if there is a car # conflict, it will give you
options of overwriting, skipping and some others, either for that particular
record or for all records.  I'd suggest testing it by making a new data base
with a couple of drivers then a second one with a couple more plus one that
is the same as in the first database with changes in it. Then you can export
that database in the file import format, switch to the first database, do
import and see what happens.

Rick Brown
BM  D Sports Racer
CSCC Solo T&S