Re: RE: re: 10 year Stock maximum

To: fuhrmann@cpinternet.com ("Bill Fuhrmann"),
Subject: Re: RE: re: 10 year Stock maximum
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 13:24:49 -0400
Just what it would have done to a 1985 Civic... still winning a class! ;-)

I mean... that car is coming up on 20 years old... now luckily through
continual class changes, the car didn't 'dominate' for 20 years... but do you
all really think 1980 something cars... should be competitive in Stock Classes?

And please... this is no Disrespect to those with 80 something civics or
anything else... just food for thought.

I do see that the majority see's this as all cars should be allowed...  Due to
the sport being mostly amateur... I can see that now... And appreciate
everyone's feedback.

Peace,

Dave