Re: "Tahrs"

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: "Tahrs"
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:02:49 -0500
Phil Ethier, from the frozen northland of Minney-Sotey, responds to my
diatribe:
"Before we get carried away here, I'd like to point out that I wasn't
making
fun of anyone."

To which I say, "Oooh Yah, Yoo bet."
(That's Minney-Sotey-an for "I knowed that, Ol' Buddy.)

Phil goes on to say:
"So make a couple of cracks about patching tires with lutefisk and relax."

As usual from Phil, this is good advice.  I'm relaxed now.

But Phil, what in the name of Jubal Early is a "Lutefisk"???  If I ever get
to Minney-Sotey, I wanna try some of it, along with hotdish and
bismarcks...  But PLEASE tell us what the heck it is????

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB