New V700's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New V700's
From: PgrMstr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:27:26 EST
I've been off the list for several months due to ISP changes....so if this
has been beaten dead already, sorry. I was looking to see if any of our
southern area members have had a chance to test the new V700's. How do they
compare to the old tires or Hoosier tires? Longevity? Also, on that topic,
since I have a front drive and the rear tires will last at least two seasons,
having just bought new ones mid way through the 2001 season, any thoughts on
staying with the Victoracer on the rear and trying the new V700's up front? I
still have some life in the fronts from 2001 so not in a hurry to replace
yet, but certainly by late spring so wanted to get an idea. Thanks

Jeff MacRae
98 ITR#140
Philly Region #39 DS