Re: Kumhos and Sentras

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumhos and Sentras
From: lundgrenj@groupbuycenter.com (Jeff Lundgren)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:54:12 -0700
For the record, the new Civic SI comming out this March, has the most
powerful engine ever found in a production Civic, which is 20% more torque
that the SI from 99-00.  While this is all true, the new Civic Si is pretty
heavy for a civic, near 2800 lbs I think.  Really I think the RSX-S is a
better car, but a different class too.