Kumhos and Sentras

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumhos and Sentras
From: "Ron Chapman" <rdcracer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 9:14:14 -0800
I'm curious about two things, which I'm sure someone out there has some
experience with:

1)  Tire pressures for the new Kumho V700s?  Trying them out this
weekend on a CSP CRX.  It appears to me that they have pretty flexible
sidewalls, so I was going to go up about 4lbs in all four tires from where I
have been with Hoosiers.

2) Anybody been autoxing the new Sentra SER Spec V?  How have they
done?  I had a 93 SER, and have regretted selling it.  I love the new
one's torque/weight ratio.  RSX's and the upcoming Civic Si's look cool,
but they have those buzzy torqueless VTECs.  Nothing like a good push in
the ass from a motor which makes torque way down low.

Thanks...

--- Ron Chapman

--- rdcracer@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.