Re: Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios

To: nersolo@ner.org
Subject: Re: Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:57:34 -0500
Oh, yeah,they were handing out T-shirts that had the Speed Channel logo on
the front pocket and the NASCAR logo on across the back (4.5" x 14") with
"coming February 4th" below it. Everyone joked you could use them to soak up
oil when you do an oil change. :^) I did overhear how expensive it was to
put on the 24 Hours of Daytona (1 mill a day) with limited ratings. They
also said Le Mans had zip viewers at night, but good numbers at the
beginning and the end, so that might have the first 4 Hours and the last
four with full coverage, and maybe some cutaways in between.

TV is expensive, so those of you with Nielsen and Arbitron boxes gotta keep
the TV on all night during the 24 hour shows.  :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Please reply to the home domain mattm@optonline.net as I will no longer be
at the mdmurray@gwns.com domain after Thursday, 11/29 (downsizing). Plus,
update your address book(s)

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.