Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios

To: nersolo@ner.org
Subject: Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:50:00 -0500
Funny, on Tuesday afternoon, they shot the last show out of our studios. It
was the Formula One year end wrap up. Hobbs, Posey, Machett, Varsha, and the
British guy who also covers the pits, grayish hair, and I'm drawing a blank
on his name (not DeCadenet or Daley). Fortunately, one of the producers gave
me a heads up, so I brought in my helmet to get it signed by Hobbs and
Posey. Gracious people, good racers (former). It also gave me a chance to
say good bye to all the folks who I would see and work with from the
network. Almost all are going to Charlotte. I hope they do well. My final
show to air tomorrow is a Hooters Cup race, followed by NASCAR Tech at 11
PM. Kinda sez it all.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Please reply to the home domain mattm@optonline.net as I will no longer be
at the mdmurray@gwns.com domain after Thursday, 11/29 (downsizing). Plus,
update your address book(s)

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.