jeep rollover

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: jeep rollover
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:39:01 -0500
I happen to really like my jeep grand cherokee and hate the flak that they
catch for this and that. the milage isn't that bad compared to any four litre
car and it can pull my formula car.

as for rollovers--i went out, feeling especially adventurous in my prior jeep
nongrand cherokee and thought i would see how hard you can push it. i spun out
after some thrashing at the wheel in a way that i hope no one would ever be
steering, but it kept all four wheels on the ground, as far as i could tell.
(i miss that large near private parking lot by my old apartment...)

the scary thing is how close i came rolling my spitfire when i first bought
it. i hadn't heard of the 'jacking' concept yet. if someone wants to write
letters, they should write them back to whomever thought of the swingspring
rear suspension design...

jim "i really like my jeep" libecco