RE: Work Assignments

To: "'Travis Dixon'" <travisd@tubas.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Work Assignments
From: "Pitts, Ian" <Ian_Pitts@G1.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:11:18 -0500
I also run in the DC region and love the format. If you know you have
something to do on race day in the afternoon, you can just simply sign up
for an earlier heat. (Unless you have YNS numbers, but that's good for other
reasons.) You know that you'll be working either the first or second half of
your heat.. usually a 1.5-2 hour block of time.

Ian
'81 Scirocco FSP