WRX buyer looking for WRX 'expert'

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WRX buyer looking for WRX 'expert'
From: thomas.l.mikulka@accenture.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:52:23 -0500
Time to turn in the '93 Talon for a new WRX in the spring, and I'm looking
for general advice from folks who have purchased WRXs and set them up for
SoloII.

Can't give up that AWD performance in the hills of upstate NY.

Looking for answers to questions like:

--16 or 17 inch wheels for Solo?  What tires?
--What is the hot aftermarket strut package for this car?
--What about this hotter 'factory'  suspension package?  What is it? Worth
the $$$? OK for DS?
--Solo performance, yet daily driver alignment?
--The 17in BBS wheel option is expensive....better options out there?  (for
either street or solo)

Been autoxing the Talon bone stock with either R1's or g-Force for the last
6 years in the Northern New Jersey and Glen regions,  with some recent
success in the Glen region, so i'm not a newbie to the sport.  Just looking
for the best bang for my buck, and want to set up a competitive WRX to beat
some Type Rs.  Not looking to go to the Nats anytime soon, if you are
worried about giving a competitor information.

Thanks

Tom

Tired 93 Talon GS
Ithaca, NY

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.