Re: suspected illegalities

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: suspected illegalities
From: bluemr2@mac.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:20:16 -0400
 >In SCCA and most other clubs, the correct classification of the car is
the
 >responsibility of the driver.  The ultimate policing of this method is
by
 >protest.  This can be done in a friendly way.

        I'm always amazed by misclassings that I see...  Here's a few
notables in the last 2 years...  Supercharged Miatas (plural) in BS.  An
S2000 in SM (supercharged, but still he only had 2 seats)!!!  An MR2
with an EBC and big turbo running in ASP, etc...  :-O  Downright
comical...  I never protest though 'cause I have a near stock MR2 in
E-mod (BUT, I *am* strictly following the rules)!!!  I always get
stomped by 10 seconds or more by cars that are a little better
prepared :-O

"E-mod" Brian