DS Natls Co-Driver Wanted

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: DS Natls Co-Driver Wanted
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
Considering opening use of my Neon to a co-driver. Phil Osborn, who was
intending to co-drive it, has decided to kick A** on those
spikey-haired kids in STS.

It's an SOHC '95 Neon (the one with the "good" cam), so you'd better
like to shift to 3rd if this is a typical Nationals course... new
Hoosiers mean I'm looking for a smooth driver. All the typical setup
for a top-level car. My son and I would prefer that it be driven by
another Neon driver since they'd have some understanding of its
handling characteristics and he has to drive the car to school the
following Monday. <G> Any others in the class entering SOHC ACRs?

I'll be arriving late Saturday and the car will be available for the
practice event Sunday, assuming you can get (or already have) a slot.

Reply privately.

Bob Monday