Re: Re: Temporary Reprive Neon/S2000/Boxster S now on Bubble

To: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: Re: Temporary Reprive Neon/S2000/Boxster S now on Bubble
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:06:25 -0400
>Your analogy is classing cars by drivers, not potential.  To
> make that a fair comparison, you have to have the same Neon drivers take
> some time and develop the Celicas, or whatever, then drive both cars, same
> course, same conditions, and see how it shakes out...

But are we not doing the same thing with moving the Neon down to GS ,
because it is no longer competitive because fast drivers have left the
class?  IF Mark Daddio/Leverone etc, never left the class, and were still
running with the Type R's (Like they easily were) would we be having this
discussion?  I think not.