Many prizes + no acts = Talent Show

To: "List (Group), C/P" <cp@twingles.com>,
Subject: Many prizes + no acts = Talent Show
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:06:00 -0400
This year's Talent Show at Topeka is like our burgeoning classes
in the sport - we have many events with more classes than entries.

Same with the Talent Show:
So far, the prize list is at 14.  Average value per prize is over $50.
There are more prizes coming - *hopefully* a set of tires.  I hope.
In the meantime, I have 2.5 confirmed acts  (The .5 act is Mari Clements -
she isn't wearing The Dress this year, so only half of what her previous
efforts have been.)  The other two acts would be EASY to beat.  Trust me
on this.

Also note the addition of Steven Volpp as co-host (he may have a surprise
or two in the ol' acoustic chamber) and a Real Meal(!) again from sponsor
Kumho, all this (Thursday) evening needs is you on stage.  At this point,
you are guaranteed a decent prize.

A song, a dance, a (PG-13) joke; a skit, a lip sync, a video,a (musical)
solo;
parody, irony, comedy, drama - whatever your imagination can create will
entertain the legions.  Or not.

Doesn't matter, 'cause you walk off with the loot.

Drop me a line if you have an idea - and let me know what additional
equipment you might need!

-Roger Johnson

419 435-9169 (H/O)
419 944-7958 (C)