Re: Newbie Nats Tire/Mounting Q

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie Nats Tire/Mounting Q
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:50:48 -0500
Sort of a pipe dream. Tire Rack is not there with inventory.

However, Hoosier is (and maybe some other tiremakers that I don't know
about. Kumho? BFG? Anyone know?).

I think Hoosier is represented this year by KC  Raceware and Mid-Atlantic
Motorsport (they were there in past years -- the third Hoosier presence, Ron
Ver Mulm, isn't doing it this year). You might have to have Tire Rack ship
you some that you probably could have Charlie Clark (KC Raceware) mount up
for you.

Charlie's at 816-257-7305. If you are bringing tires or having them shipped
in, you probably oughta call him to check on mounting them.

--Rocky