Repeat: Roommate wanted for Topeka Hotel Room

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Repeat: Roommate wanted for Topeka Hotel Room
From: jac73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:07:21 -0400
Howdy.  Since my last post on this subject met with the sounds of crickets
chirping and not much else, I'll try again:

I've got a two-queen-size-beds, non-smoking room at the Topeka Hampton Inn
(I470/Wanamaker area), and would like to cut my expenses (and maybe help
out a fellow autocrosser looking to do Nats "on the cheap") by subletting
the 2nd bed.  Details:

- Hampton Inns are a nice, business-class hotel.  I've stayed in 'em all
over the country and they're consistently good.
- Free breakfast *every* morning, not just one morning, if you whine loud
enough and show the newsletter showing the "complimentary" breakfast offer
to the almost-never-there General Manager at the Capital Plaza.
- Non-smoking, sometimes-snoring roommate who won't use your clothing or
toiletry items and generally plays well with others and acts at the CenDiv
operative for Huck & CHuck Enterprises.
- Available from Friday, Sept. 7 through checkout Saturday morning, Sept.
15
- With taxes, I'd expect 1/2 of the room cost to be about $35-40/night
(maybe a little more, maybe a little less, I can't remember the rate I got,
but I recall it was pretty good).

I'm open to part-week use, too, but would prefer someone who's planning on
being there for most, if not all of the event.

Decided to go at the last minute and need a room?  Looked at the Visa
balance and the bank account and wondering if you can still go?  Got a room
somewhere else (like one of the fleabag places on Topeka Blvd.) 'cause it
was cheap and want to substantially upgrade quality without upgrading the
price?  Just want to lower the expenses so you can show the
spouse/significant other/finance minister that you're not a complete
spendthrift?  Want some more change for lap dances at Baby Dolls?  Drop me
a line at autojim@att.net or jac73@dcx.com and let's make a deal.

Jim Crider
#65 ESP '99 Mustang Cobra
autojim@att.net
jac73@dcx.com

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.