GCAC events #6&7 this weekend in Ft. Myers, FL

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List), evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: GCAC events #6&7 this weekend in Ft. Myers, FL
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 05:31:52 EDT
Just a reminder that the summer break is over for Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd.
and we are starting off with a double header this weekend! On Saturday is the
rain date for June's event which already has 101 drivers pre-registered and
is open to any others that would like to compete. Sunday is our regular
scheduled event #7 in the 2001 Championship series on "Florida's Toughest
Mile". (concrete surface)

*****For any heading to the Nationals, we will have a Topeka Styled course
set up after the Saturday event for a FREE practice until it gets too
dark!*****

See You Here!
John Taylor
Webmaster