Peavey Nationals Webcast!

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, John Anning <anning@dnai.com>,
Subject: Peavey Nationals Webcast!
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:52:51 -0500
THE DEAL!!

For the first time in the history of the SCCA, the ProSolo Championship and
the Solo2 National Championship will be broadcast live to the worldwide web.

Just point your browser to www.peavey.com, and you will be able to listen
live to all the action as the 2001 Championships are determined.  During the
Solo2 Championships, the listener will be able to choose between either the
North or South course audio streams, so every listeners favorite driver can
be tracked all week.

WHAT YOU CAN DO HELP MAKE IT HAPPEN EVERY YEAR!!

Please log on and tell all your friends, relatives, relational partners,
prison inmates with web access, co-workers who can clog your company
bandwith, or anyone who can make their fingers type www.peavey.com.  Peavey
will be measuring hits, and if this proves big enough, we may do it every
year.  We had 2100 listeners at Meridian, we are looking for 10,000 with
this!