Re: Kosei question

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: Kosei question
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:31:50 -0400
My observation is that there is some dimensional variance of these valve
stems such that a conventional air chuck does not work well on them and Tire
Rack said that there had been other complaints of this as well. I don't use
them for this reason.
Know anyone who wants some cosmetic blue valve stems?

Bruce