Re: Armchair Racers (was WRX help)

To: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject: Re: Armchair Racers (was WRX help)
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:42:38 -0500
Naw, we just put alcohol in our cheese! (Saves time)  :)  I appreciate
the time delay with the digest reader, and I think it's great she
offered her number.  I'm sure it will be very helpful, and I didn't mean
to criticize you or anyone else for slowness in reponse. Timing of the
replies was not my point.

I simply did not appreciate being degraded as an "armchair racer" for
relaying my personal, but unqualified, WRX experiences to someone who
publically asked for them.  Who fired up the flame thrower here?  Maybe
I'm too quick to jump to the defense of the little guy, (I'm a little
guy...can you blame me?) but it rubs me wrong to see people who may have
something to offer being told to keep their fingers off the keboard
because they are not "properly qualified" in someone elses opinion.  Am
I drunked up on cheese to not take kindly to being told we should keep
our thoughts to ourselves?  Frankly, my 100 proof cheese-impaired brain
thinks she owes the list an apology.  If that makes me a flame thrower
than I guess that's me.  Going back for another round of Chedder-Rum.

Pat