FS - CSP/ITA Honda

To: Team Dot Net <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS - CSP/ITA Honda
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:49:34 -0500
Hey, gang.  Here's another car for sale - this time, by one of my
current Red River Region members:

I am putting up my 1986 CRX for sale.  Ken's (Walker) old car.  ITA or
Solo 2 CSP legal.  If you know anyone who might be interested if you
would let them know I would appreciate.  They would get everything but
the race tires for $2500.  I will throw in the race tires for $300.
They are 13 x 7 revolution wheels with kumho tires.  I also have a
clean title if anyone wants to make it street legal.  I just purchased
a miata that is sitting under my carport waiting for me to fix her up
so that is why I am selling the CRX.

If you're interested, don't contact me.  Contact Brian Stelly
<SIRSTELLY@msn.com>  Car is located in Shreveport, Louisiana

Thanks a bunch

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman