Re: What's your dream car?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's your dream car?
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:21:00 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>

> Dr. Stuart Strickland  wrote:
>
> > Easy enough:  Porsche 904.
>
> Second that motion. In my view, the 904 has the most seductive
> automotive shape ever created. My second choice would be a Lotus
> 23. A 246 Dino would be hard to turn down, too.

Gotta make that three in favor of the 904 -- I've wanted one since I was 6.
Couldn't afford a two-year old example then, still can't afford it now....

I ended up behind a Dino at a traffic light last fall -- that's the only
time I've ever wished the light would stay red!

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si (the only dream car I can afford right now)
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr