Re: ax-digest V1 #629

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #629
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:05:43 EDT
Disc golf is great y'all - if i were going to nat's this year i would
definately join you!

-Ryan 95SC2

In a message dated 8/22/01 2:35:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

<< Any disc golfers out there?  There are two courses in Topeka; I'm
 considering playing a round or two on Monday.  Anyone care to join me?

 Anyone know anything about either of the courses?  One is at Lake
 Shawnee, which I believe was the site of a Tuesday Night Hoosier social
 a couple of years ago.  The other is at Crestview Park, which I think
 is somewhere near the site of the Monday night social.

 Mark >>