Re: G forces in AM cars (was: Why concrete?)

To: AutoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: G forces in AM cars (was: Why concrete?)
From: jeff@winchell.com
Date: 17 Aug 2001 19:42:08 -0700
OK. That makes sense. In that case, the only data point I have is when Joe
Cheng said he's measured 1100 lbs of downforce on his 700 lb car, so does that
make it 2.5 G's? Plus that was before he did the hill climb, so it might still
be feasible for the Phantom on the right track to generate 3-4 Gs of down force.