Re: Membership numbers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Membership numbers
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:41:26 -0700
My 2 cents:

.01    Actually, for this discussion, the only numbers that matter are the
number of Solo2 drivers in each region.  Overall membership is not really
relavent. Anybody got those?  What are the average turnouts at local events?
Those are your potential Nationals participants.  CalClub just had 305 this
last weekend.

.02   Why should Nats be on concrete?  Is it that asphalt has a greater
potential for breaking up with that many runs? Otherwise, for the majority
of drivers who don't have $$ or tire sponsorship, concrete can be expensive.
We (CalClub) just started using a concrete site (El Toro) which is a great
site and the grip is cool, but we get lots of complaints about the tire
wear.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

What's your future on the internet? Find out at:
http://yourfuture.ina.net     password: ebiz