RE: Picks site up!

To: Michael King <mapco@att.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Picks site up!
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:33:20 -0700
Your entry is there.  Your picks don't appear in the totals because you
didn't pick more than half the classes (you are very unlikely to win if you
don't pick more than half the classes!)

Note to everyone (not just Mike): it took less than a day for someone to
ignore my pleas.  This is NOT a popularity contest.  The whole point of
entering is not to "vote" for people and therefore raise their pick count,
the point is to try to win a free subscription to the country's best
autocrossing magazine.

If you're only intending to submit picks for a handful of classes, please
think about why you are bothering before doing so.

Josh