Stickers? *may be considered spam*

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Stickers? *may be considered spam*
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:34:33 -0400
*Look out below, may be considered spam, at least I warned you*

Anyone interested in our Solo2.org stickers can pick them up anytime during the
week at Nationals, I will be around from Saturday to Saturday, in a white Z-28,
it will be marked with Solo2.org logos.

Stickers are free and come in black or white, if you know you will want some
please email me before then and I will be sure to set some aside for you.

Chris
www.solo2.org