Wheel deal

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel deal
From: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 21:18:02 -0600
Sorry to spam the list with this, but an opportunity came up that may be of
interest to some.  I have a source for 4 brand new sets of 14X5.5 Volk
CE-28N wheels (the really light ones - these are about 6.5 pounds
each!)  These have been sitting at the importer for over a year probably
because they got the 35mm rather than the 45mm offset (which would be
perfect for early Miatas and therefore probably easier to move).  These are
4 on 100 mm bolt pattern.  I am not sure what all they'd work on, maybe
Sentra SE-Rs?

The deal is that if I can find buyers for all four sets - two in white, two
in bronze - I can sell them for $225 per wheel.  These are in stock at the
importer, so they'd take UPS shipping time to get.  This beats the typical
90-day time by a bunch....

Paul and Meredith Brown

MR2:  "Not the easiest car in the world to work on"