FS: 89 Probe GT/89 Celica GT

Subject: FS: 89 Probe GT/89 Celica GT
From: "Brian Porter" <brian@miatar.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:06:03 -0400
A few cars needing good homes (ok, out of my yard will do <g>) Both near
Sturbridge, MA and can provide delivery within 1 hour  radius.  Can email
pictures if interested. I'm a motivated seller make an offer.. :)

89 Ford Probe GT, 170k, 5spd, red/red, sunroof, A/C, pw,pdl e.t.c. Turbo
replaced 70k ago, motor has severe knock, sounds like a spun bearing. No
rust. $500 or best offer.

89 Celica GT, 116k, 5spd, loaded, blk/blk, rust through on rear fender wells
and will not pass inspection. New tires, brakes, muffler, distributor e.t.c.
Interior in good shape. Runs great. $800