Aug.11&12 Hunt Field S-II

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Aug.11&12 Hunt Field S-II
From: Gillmanr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:57:12 EDT
A bit more detail. The Test/Tune/Practice event this weekend in S.E.Alabama
will begin about 9:30AM or so on Saturday. SCCA'ers will pay $25 for both
days or $15 for one day of participation. Non-SCCA'ers must pay $35 for both
days or $20 for one Day. Those who wish to stay over Saturday night are on
their own as there are ample motel facilities in either Dothan, Alabama, to
the South or Ozark, Ala. just north of the event site. Camping at the site is
not being permitted by the SCCA  Wiregrass regional sanctioning Insurance.
Several campgrounds are available in the area. Sanitary facilities are
available near the event site. You must plan to provide you own shade and
water. Site is off County Rd. #18, 5 miles south of Ozark or 13 miles north
of Dothan off US231. We plan an event that will allow SEDIV SCCA'ers
opportunity to improve and fine tune their skills or equipment for future
competitions. Or just learn to improve skill against other significant levels
of competition. We look forward to your participation where possible in this
planned event.

Warmest Regards,  Ron Gillman