Cool car for sale

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>, General <general@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Cool car for sale
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:39:16 -0400
For a non-subscribed mamber. Yes, it is a Volvo with Ummh.
Please contact the owner below or at the cc.

Matt Murray

My lust for an enclosed trailer has overcome my love of the coolest car I
have ever owned, my 1980 Mustang V-8 powered Volvo station wagon. (Yes, the
one Mark Wentworth built). Judy says something's gotta go so the wagon is
it.

Swap done with the Converse Engineering kit. 1989 5.0 and five speed
transmission from a Mustang. New clutch. Custom 3" exhaust that terminates
in a FlowMaster muffler. K&N. Bilsteins all around, plus lots of urethane
goodies, along with an ipd swaybar. Just did the front brakes in the spring.

The body is so straight it's ridiculous. Prior owner took care of that. A
couple of small flaws that you have to look for, but it looks great and is
solid.

Also, I had RimPro get me a set of Volvo Turbo wheels that they refinished
in white. They look new because they basically are new.

Interior features a custom instrument panel stuffed with VDO gauges. Front
seats are updated cloth pieces from a more recent model. Steering wheel is
also from a later Volvo. The rest of the interior also looks great.

I've had a great time with this car, getting lots of "What the hell's in
that thing!?" yelled to me in traffic. Its also a hit at cruise night. Hate
to sell it but I need the trailer. $3500 or BRO.

Steve Ostrovitz
508-620-8865 (home)
508-620-5332 (work)