Re: Is it just dead???

To: <hottvr@birch.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is it just dead???
From: "Eric Marshall" <noviceautoxer@home.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:24:16 -0500
I also have had this problem - since 2am  Sunday morning I have had huge (as
many as 19 hours at once) gaps in posts from the
mailing lists that I'm on - which includes not only this list, but the MR2 list
as well.  At first I thought my ISP was to blame,
but I don't think so anymore.  I think it would be reaching to say the Code Red
virus caused any of this but there has been some
weirdness to the net the past several days...

ERIC