Re: Newbie

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:08:51 -0400
You have to cross a bridge or two for Nassau Coliseum. E-town isn't bad from
what I hear. I have to cross a bridge the other way, so I haven't been yet.

My version of broken in is:  Driving out of the dealership. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.