F125 Mailing list moved, and F125.com site updated

To: autox@autox.team.net
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:10:55 -0500
Charles,
         My brother and I ran his 1986 V6 Fiero for a year.  He ran the BFG
R-1's on it full time.  We never once had the thought that it might flip
over and do the dying cockroach.  Hell those things push like crazy and
then snap spin, you have to get some bite to roll a car.  8^)

YMMV

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat