F125 Mailing list moved, and F125.com site updated

To: autox@autox.team.net
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
Excuse the spam (but it's onetime, and autocross relevant)

The F125 class mailing list has moved from OneList over to Yahoo!
Groups... the same as used by the Evolution list, so your login
there should make it easy to join.

The new adress is:

I have updated the F125.com website to reflect the changes and
also added a new Frequently Asked Questions link for those of you
interested in finding out more about karting and autocross.

http://www.f125.com/

We will also be hosting a live chat on the Groups site in the
very near future (before Nationals).  Stay tuned to the mailing
list or the website for more information or email me.

The F125 class will be gridded together at Nationals again, so
drop by the big tent and come say hi and ask any questions you
may have.

        --Darren