Re: Odds of rain/wet at nationals?

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Subject: Re: Odds of rain/wet at nationals?
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:50:16 -0500 (CDT)
My bet would be about an 80% chance of rain at some point. Maybe not
during the competition though. We are talking September in east Kansas
To have a full week in the middle of September when it didn't rain at
some point would be unusual.

Mike(Fingers crossed that it happens during CM)B. 99cm

majordomo@autox.team.net