Re: Audi Does it Again.

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Audi Does it Again.
From: WheelerDealerUSA@netscape.net (Jonathan Kniskern)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:41:48 -0400
See what a *whole lot* of manufacturer support can do for a team? Supposedly
the rear-end swap took them 7 minutes last year!

Kudos to Bentley for sure! A friend told me that there chassis came from Audi -
is that true?

Definitely a good showing by the Corvette Team - we need to see Chrysler and
Cadillac in the upper echelons now.

Also congrats and thanks to Speedvision for their coverage. I didn't get too
see a lot of it, but enjoyed what I did watch and was able to see the finish
before heading out for our Father's Day autocross yesterday. My wife was more
interested in the 24 hours than any of the other races I watch on Speedvision
(all of them). I'm looking forward to the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta next.