nascar

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: nascar
From: "alex cilli" <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:16:47
I almost get nausious reading all the wind about DE. Why does someone have
to be BLAMED? Its racing, and racing at very high speeds. As soon as someone
is blamed then let the LAWSUITS begin. Its seems that americans in general
are are consumed in this. Thats the reason for needing to blame someone. The
blame lies with DE for letting his car get out of control.
Don't get me wrong now, I AM a big Earnhardt fan, but I've also seen him put
himself in these situations many times, and this was 1 time too many.
Go Little "E"