RE: Primitive Racing goes International

To: nwautox@wwscc.org, "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Primitive Racing goes International
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:03:01 -0800
Oh, it took me a minute...  I was going to ask how this made them
"international"?  sure Tennessee may FEEL like a different country... and it
certainly SOUNDS like one...
It's like I am an Internationally Recognized Driver, 'cause the Canadians come
down here alot :)

Kimball Ayer
GS(?) mmii WRX ETA iii-xv-mmi