Was RX-7 for sale? / Now Honda S2000 for sale

To: George Lynch <george.lynch@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Was RX-7 for sale? / Now Honda S2000 for sale
From: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@home.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:02:32 -0800
Speaking of interesting auto-x cars for sale, my AS National
Championship S2000 is now officially for sale - please see
specs below:

2000 Honda S2000 in red over black
Mugen titanium exhaust system
Mugen low temp thermostat
Custom valved 28 series Koni double adjustable shocks by
TriPoint Engineering/Pro Parts. This is Koni's top of the
line shock. The adjustment range is very wide, and they are
impressively supple when set on the softer settings, resulting
in a ride that is actually better than stock.
Custom made, blade-adjustable front anti-sway bar, also
by Pro Parts.
Two sets of stock S2000 wheels
Factory Bridgestone S02 tires have maybe 300 miles on them
Factory options include rear spoiler (not installed),
titanium shift knob and wind deflector.
Virtually brand new with only 7500 miles
Car is fully set-up and ready to win now.

Looking for $35K with everything.
Cost to duplicate would be at least $42K if you can find a
new one for sticker.

let's talk,
Gary