Re: Logo?

To: Oasis3223@aol.com
Subject: Re: Logo?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:35:23 -0600
Oasis3223@aol.com wrote:

> Maybe they tried it in the 70's, and it failed, but that doesnt mean that we
> shouldn't try again.
> Bob in Iowa

Actually, Bob, it's (doing away with the wire wheel) been tried as
late as the mid-to-late 90's with the same negative result.  At least,
that's my understanding.  My facts could be wrong, and I would
certainly welcome input from others who might KNOW the real facts.

One thing I DO know for a fact is that I have NEVER, as a member, been
asked for my input on any possible new logo.  And that covers a
15-year time frame.

I'm not saying that the logo needs to be changed.  But, if there's
going to be ANY logo change, I DO think that we - the dues-paying
membership - should have some say into what it might be.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman