Re: Logo?

To: Oasis3223@aol.com, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Logo?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:33:59 EST
Arie Villasol came up with a great logo for SFR, that any region could adapt.
 It's a thin circle with a checkered flag fluttering across the bottom, and
(in our case) the Golden Gate Bridge poking out of the top and the words
going around the outside.  We used it for our Winter Slush Series, and I
think it may get used again within the Region.  ST. Louis Region could have
the Gateway Arch poking out of the top for example, and anyone else could
come up with their own addition and words around the outside.

Charlie Davis