Re: '82 Audi Quattro Coupe FS

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '82 Audi Quattro Coupe FS
From: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:08:07 -0700
Damnit Eric!!!
  I made it too the $1595 part and had my checkbook out!!
I've had the pleasure of getting to drive an 83 Quattro coupe at numerous
rallycrosses (yes, in the dirt!!!) its a pretty ratty example of the car,
but it is still an amazingly fun car!  And it is still one of those cars
that if I ran across the right one, I'd grab it!!!