Re: 2001 rule books?

To: eric salem <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Subject: Re: 2001 rule books?
From: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 05:53:14 -0600
If its formatted like the 2001 GCR BE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED. It
is NOT indexed and will not even PRINT. I could see maybe the no print
option but at least index the f in thing.

I remember a CenDiv roundtable a couple years back (maybe 98) when a
area director was asked when the club was going to get currrent with
it's information technology. The question was answered so badly that
he was almost lynched. SOmething about WE will tell you (the regions)
how you need to change to agree with whatever we decide to do.

So you see SCCA is just getting into this whole technology thingie,
probably hoping that maybe it's a passing fad.

--
 Regards,

 Mark J. Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net