Re: Re:2001 rule books?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:2001 rule books?
From: Larry Chan <chan@gdwest.gd.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:36:13 -0800
That's about the only thing you can do beside just viewing. You can
do word search but no copy/cut/paste, print, export, etc. It's a READ
only PDF file.

I wish they had included bookmark for each section so you can jump to
the different sections directly. Since the page numbers are off by 20
due to the front matters. Just a litter nit-pick, we ask for an
electronic version of the rules and that's what we got.

Larry (hoping version 2.0 will be better) Chan
San Diego Region