Re: Disclaimer: Underwire Bras

To: "Team.net Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disclaimer: Underwire Bras
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:31:16 -0500
I think y'all really meant silicone, the soft squishy stuff, not silicon,
the indestructible stuff computer chips are made of. I would think silicon
would be painful enough on it's own, nevermind a crash....

And yes, silicon is flammable if enough voltage is applied to it.... <grin>

Mike CP58

> Rick Cone writes...
>
> >>Or what about silicon breasts. I had to actually delete some posts,
> because the imagery was simply too much<<
>
> >Is Silicon flammable?<
>
> I think the topic was steering more to puncture wounds and the like.
Again,